* Peanut Willy ~ Mini Chop Cup * out of stock
1 - Peanut Willy ~ Mini Chop Cup
1 - 3/4" Sweet peanut ball metal~vinyl blend
1 - 3/4" ball no metal
Cup ~Plastic resin
Cup ~ 3-1/4” H X 1-3/4” W
Cup ~ Weight is 45 grams
Peanut Willy mini chop cup can bring a wide variety of fun!
* The balls that are used are called sweet peas or balls because of all the sweet features they bring.
* Balls are a metal ~ vinyl blend ball that works great with the chop cup magnet without any sound.
* Balls work better for sleight of hand, as the material holds much better in the hand and the softness is easier to grip or clip.
* Balls don't show dirt! Always clean balls being displayed.
* The cup & balls are compact and light, making it easy to carry on the move in the pocket.
I like to do the chop cup routine a little different for some added fun. I comment on how delicious Peanut Willy's nuts are. So instead of putting the ball in the pocket like most routines, I eat one, show nothing under Willy. Have the spectator pull on my finger and lift up Willy, which now has the nut. Place Willy back over the nut without touching the nut. Have the spectator pull my finger again and then I take the nut out of my mouth. This can go on with many different combinations of surprise. Like throw Willy a kiss and he gives you a twenty dollar ball of money. The routines that can be created with Willy are unlimited and will deliver more hands on fun than just putting a ball in your pocket to return to the cup.
The ball never really goes in the mouth, as this type of ball is very easy to perform sleight of hand and just looks like it does.
* "The Pk Ring" accessory works very well to perform many features in a routine with this chop cup "See below"