Peanut Willy ~ Mini Chop Cup ~ Full Pro Set
1 - Peanut Willy ~ Mini Chop Cup
2 - 3/4" Sweet peanut balls metal~vinyl blend
1 - 3/4" Peanut ball no metal
1 - 2" brown super soft sponge ball for the big nut surprise
1 - Snap chain and sponge ball nut holder - To make the final load easy
1 - Pk ring with Top hat ring case
1 - A very luxurious bag. This double thick velvet bag features a fully lined velvet interior and is closed by a silken pull cord.
Outside size is 5" x 8", size inside below pull cord is 5" x 6-1/4". 100% Polyester
Cup ~High-impact plastic resin
Cup ~ 3-1/4” H X 1-3/4” W
Cup ~ Weight is 45 grams
The Snatcher is the strongest magnetic utility device made for its size.
1/2” diameter x 5/8” high N52 grade - Shaped like a candy kiss, but smaller!
Peanut Willy mini chop cup can bring a wide variety of fun!
* The balls that are used are the same balls that go with our shells sets, but larger.
They are called sweet peas or balls because of all the sweet features they bring.
* Balls are a metal ~ vinyl blend ball that works great with the chop cup magnet without any sound.
* Balls work better for sleight of hand, as the material holds much better in the hand and the softness is easier to grip or clip.
* Balls don't show dirt! Always clean balls being displayed.
* The inside of cup can also be flashed to be shown empty, when a ball is in the cup. The brown color of the shoes, bottom
edges are extended to the inside of cup and with the matching color ball the cup will appear to be empty with inside depth.
* All the brown coloring is done with dye, that bonds into the plastic, so there is no chipping like paint.
* The PK ring can bring a whole new dimension of added features in conjunction with the chop cup.
* Special brown colored 3" super soft sponge ball nut with a snap chain tube holder to make the final load easier.
* With the full pro set you can work with two metal-vinyl blend balls and two magnets to do things that aren't normally done.
* Having the metal-vinyl blend balls you can work with two gimmick balls without sticking together. Like throwing two
metal blend balls in the act of putting only one ball in the cup. Only one will come out and the other ball remains in the
cup. This appears to be normal and done with two gimmick balls.
This means you can work with two gimmick balls at the same time that appear to be normal, but only one ball is
ever known. Having two gimmick balls that can work both ways and one is always in the background out of play brings
new features that can be done.
The balls don't stick together is a big advantage on what you can do, as you can always be a step ahead and can also have
the option to bring in a second magnet to work with both or even a second cup with or without a magnet.
With the metal-vinyl blend ball the metal is from the inside and out in all areas to get the best contact and control.
Working with the standard magnet balls these features can not be done from the use of magnet to magnets.
You can also dislodge the metal-vinyl ball more natural from the cup and with no sound.
Having the stronger magnet in the cup can even work for you on the outside of the cup.
Like placing the cup over the ball on the surface that the magnet snatcher steals when the cup is placed over it.
When the cup is picked up from the top the ball and snatcher will attach to the top with the soft ball being the sound buffer
between the two magnets and now out of view when picked up to be displayed .
You can now show the ball is gone, show both hands and cup empty, then reload the ball in sitting the cup back down.
I have found that working with a magnet to metal gives you much more control, because there is only one magnetic pole
that is used inside the cup and the whole area of the metal ball works with the magnet.
* The cup & balls are compact and light, making it easy to carry on the move in the pocket.
I like to do the chop cup routine a little different for some added fun. I comment on how delicious Peanut Willy's nuts are. So instead of putting the ball in the pocket like most routines, I eat one, show nothing under Willy. Have the spectator pull on my finger and lift up Willy, which now has the nut. Place Willy back over the nut without touching the nut. Have the spectator pull my finger again and then I take the nut out of my mouth. This can go on with many different combinations of surprise. Like throw Willy a kiss and he gives you a twenty dollar ball of money. The routines that can be created with Willy are unlimited and will deliver more hands on fun than just putting a ball in your pocket to return to the cup.
At the end I put Willy on my hand - put the nut in my pocket - have spectator pull my finger and the spectator picks up Willy from my hand, that brings a 2" sponge ball nut on my hand.
This is only a example of how crazy you can get with Peanut Willy.
I'm sure you can come up with many other ways that fits you best to bring some fun.
The ball never really goes in the mouth, as this type of ball is very easy to perform sleight of hand and just looks like it does.
This Set has all the added accessories to go beyond the normal chop cup stuff !